Triple Chocolate Bundt Cake
- 1 box XO Baking Co. Chocolate Cake Mix
- ¾ cup (1 ½ sticks) unsalted butter, room temp
- ½ cup sour cream
- 2 large eggs
- 2/3 cup hot or boiling water
- ¾ cup semisweet chocolate chips
Chocolate and white chocolate topping (optional)
- ¾ cup (4 oz) semisweet chocolate chips
- ¾ cup (4 oz) white chocolate chips
- 2 Tablespoons oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease bundt pan. In a large mixing bowl, beat the butter with the cake mix, about 2 minutes. Add the sour cream and eggs, followed by the hot water, and beat until smooth. Mix in chocolate chips. Pour batter into prepared bundt pan. Bake about 40 minutes until toothpick inserted comes out clean. Cool in pan for 10 minutes then cool on wire rack. Once cake is cool, you can prepare the chocolate topping.
- To prepare chocolate toppings, place semisweet chocolate + 1 tablespoon oil in a microwave safe dish, and white chocolate chips + 1 tablespoon oil in a microwave safe dish. Melt chocolate, about a 45 sec – 1 minute for each dish. Stir and use a spoon to drip the melted chocolate over the cake. Add food coloring of your choosing to the white chocolate to make it festive for holidays.