XO Baking Co. Chocolate Cake Mix
The most delicious chocolate cake! Our chocolate cake mix makes two layers, perfect enough to make a cake for any special occasion. Top this light, moist and flavorful cake with our chocolate or vanilla frosting! Your friends and family will be speechless when you tell them it’s gluten free! Order yours today!
Got Questions About XO Products? Ask Away!
Where Can I Pick Up XO Baking Mixes In Stores?
In addition to online ordering, you can find XO Baking Co. ™ Gluten Free Baking Mixes at a store near you using our online search tool! You’ll find us in the finest Canadian retailers too. More and more stores are adding quality, great tasting XO Baking Co. products EVERYDAY! So ask your grocer where you can find it on their shelves!
Sour Cream Coffee Cake Muffins
1 pkg. XO Baking Co. All Purpose Muffin Mix
1 cup sour cream
1/2 cup oil
1 large egg
½ teaspoon all spice
1/3 cup melted butter
1/3 cup brown sugar
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/2 cup XO Baking Co. All Purpose Flour
½ cup packed light brown sugar
1 teaspoon cinnamon
¼ cup (1/2 stick) cold unsalted butter, cut into cubes
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease muffin tin or line with paper liners.
- In a large bowl, beat the muffin mix, sour cream oil and egg, until smooth. Set batter aside while you prepare the cinnamon filling and crumb topping.
- For the filling, mix all ingredients together in a small bowl. Set aside.
- For the crumb topping, mix all ingredients together in small bowl until crumbs form. Using your hands or fork is the easiest way to incorporate the butter into the dry ingredients. Set aside.
- Spoon muffin batter into pan, about 1/3 full. Pour about 2-3 teaspoons cinnamon filling on top of the batter, and top with remaining muffin batter. Sprinkle top of muffins with crumb mixture.
- Bake 20-25 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan for 5 minutes then transfer to wire rack.
Notes: You can replace sour cream with 1 cup of milk or non-dairy milk alternative of your choice.