NEW! Mini Chocolate Chip Cookies – Snack Packs
The same XO Baking Co. taste you love, now in a ready to eat bite-sized treat! These mini chocolate chip cookie snack packs are perfect for your kid’s lunches or on-the-go snacking! Order today!
Got Questions About XO Products? Ask Away!
Where Can I Pick Up XO Baking Mixes In Stores?
In addition to online ordering, you can find XO Baking Co. ™ Gluten Free Baking Mixes at a store near you using our online search tool! You’ll find us in the finest Canadian retailers too. More and more stores are adding quality, great tasting XO Baking Co. products EVERYDAY! So ask your grocer where you can find it on their shelves!
- 1 pan of Corn Bread, prepared from XO Baking Co. Corn Bread Mix, cooled and crumbled.
- ½ cup (1 stick) unsalted butter
- 1 medium yellow onion, chopped
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 2 teaspoons sage
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 recipe for Ground Sausage, cooked and crumbled (See below)
- 14.5 oz can chicken broth
- 20 oz. ground meat (pork, turkey, chicken)
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon sage
- ½ teaspoon sugar
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup water
- Mix all ingredients together in large mixing bowl. Cook and crumble meat in a skillet and set aside for use in the cornbread stuffing.
- Preheat oven to 350. Lightly grease a 13×9 Pyrex baking dish. Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add onion and celery and cook until tender, about 5 minutes. Stir in sage, thyme and garlic powder.
- Mix corn bread, onion mixture and crumbled sausage in a large bowl. Add chicken broth and mix well. Spoon into baking dish. Bake 30-35 minutes or until top is lightly browned.