Welcome to XO Baking Co.! These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of XO Baking Co.’s Website and Online Store. By accessing this website, we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use XO Baking Co.’s website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
1. Online Store Terms
By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
2. General Conditions
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time. You understand that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve transmissions over various networks and changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
3. Products or Services
Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through the website. These products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our Return Policy.
4. Accuracy of Billing and Account Information
We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household, or per order. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made.
5. SMS/Text Message Opt-In
By agreeing to our terms and conditions and opting in to receive SMS/text messages, you consent to receive text message alerts from XO Baking Co. concerning promotions, offers, and updates, no more than once per week. The wording “I agree to receive SMS/TEXT based on my data” applies to this section.
- Message and data rates may apply. Depending on your text plan, you may be charged by your carrier.
- To opt-out of receiving messages, you can follow the instructions provided in the text messages or contact us via the XO Baking Co. website.
- By opting in, you agree to allow us to use your data for personalized marketing messages.
6. Personal Information
7. Errors, Inaccuracies, and Omissions
Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times, and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
8. Prohibited Uses
In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using the site or its content: (a) for any unlawful purpose; (b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts; (c) to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances; (d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others; (e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability; (f) to submit false or misleading information; (g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet; (h) to collect or track the personal information of others; (i) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape; (j) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or (k) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet.
9. Changes to Terms of Service
You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at this page. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes.
10. Contact Information
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for choosing to be part of our community at XO Baking Co. We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy. If you have any questions or concerns about our policy, or our practices with regards to your personal information, please contact us at email@example.com.
1. What Information Do We Collect?
- Personal Information: While using our site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to, your email address, name, phone number, postal address, and other information.
- Usage Data: We may also collect information on how the site is accessed and used. This usage data may include information such as your computer’s IP address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
2. How Do We Use Your Information?
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website
- Understand and analyze how you use our website
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
- Send you emails
- Find and prevent fraud
3. Will Your Information be Shared with Anyone?
We keep your information confidential and do not share it with third parties without your express consent, except in the following situations:
- Compliance with Laws: If we are required to do so by law or if we believe action is necessary to comply with the law, we may release your personal information.
4. How Do We Protect Your Information?
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process. However, please also remember that we cannot guarantee that the internet itself is 100% secure.
5. What Are Your Privacy Rights?
You have the right to:
- Request access to your personal data.
- Request correction or deletion of your personal data.
- Object to our use and processing of your personal data.
- Request that we limit our use and processing of your personal data.
- Request portability of your personal data.
6. SMS/MMS Mobile Message Marketing Program
We respect your privacy. We will only use information you provide through the Program to transmit your mobile messages and respond to you, if necessary. This includes, but is not limited to, sharing information with platform providers, phone companies, and other vendors who assist us in the delivery of mobile messages.
7. Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
9. Contact Us
Lindsey Braham, CHC
She knows what she’s talking about
XO Baking Co.™ owner Lindsey Braham is a Certified Health and Nutrition Coach, professional chef and baker, an accomplished athlete/marathon runner and marathon training coach and is a Black Belt! Lindsey has been coaching and running marathons for over 10 years and doing Crossfit for 9 years, and during that time, has learned the role that a healthy diet plays in the success of an athlete. She has used this knowledge to teach others the role a balanced diet and lifestyle play in overall health and wellness.